Search This Blog

Support 2PM!

Support 2PM!
Popular Posts Widget

Asian to the Max

Monday, August 17, 2009

Partner




Newest drama I'm watching!

Top left: Kang Eun Ho Top Right:Lee Tae Jo
Bottom left: Lee Young Woo Bottom right: Han Jung Won

Quickie info: Lee Honey plays Han Jung Won, and guess what? She's Miss South Korea! :O
But anyway, she's kind of a slut in this drama.

Lee Dong Wook plays Lee Tae Jo, and that's kind of the reason I decided to watch this beacuase I really liked his drama "My girl".

Choi Chul Ho is a great actor, and he plays the older brother. I can't STAND him, but in a way, I'm not irritated by him. Does that makes sense? When he comes on screen, the first thing I think of is, "Oh, I wonder what he'll say/do now!" He's an interesting character, and though I don't QUITE like him, the chemistry between him and his younger brother (Lee Tae Jo) is very realistic. Oh, and he's cheating on his wife with his ex (Han Jung Won). Great guy, eh?

This is I think the first "Lawyer" drama I've watched, but of course there is romance thrown here and there, which I really tend to enjoy. Plus it can't be called a drama without the romance.

  • Title: νŒŒνŠΈλ„ˆ / Partner
  • Genre: Law, romance
  • Episodes: 16
  • Broadcast Network: KBS2
  • Broadcast period: 2009-Jun-24 to 2009-Aug-13
  • Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55

Synopsis

"Who is your partner?" When you take a look at the definition of ‘Partner’, it gives you synonyms such as colleague, sharer, spouse, and accomplice. Partner is a person who is strongly associated with me; the one who knows me very well and stays by my side. The word ‘Partner’ takes a different meaning when it is used in law firm. Partners are the people who survived from the power struggle. They are executives who are on the top of the law firm pyramid. Enterprises are law firm’s partners. Law firms fight each other to become a partner of business. They struggle to be close to power and to become a slave of money. There are some lawyers who want be the partners of commoners as well. They are willing to be the spokesperson for the underprivileged. It is a story about partner; the one who is going to stay by your side and fight together in front of law.

The complicated chart of love and hate! The red dots are the "love" dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment