Search This Blog

Support 2PM!

Support 2PM!
Popular Posts Widget

Asian to the Max

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

SS501 Kim Hyun Joong Award and Bleach

Leader of famous boy group SS501 (Deu Beul E Seo Oh Gong Il) has gotten the highest award of 'Best Actor' for his role in the worldwide phenomenon drama 'Boys Over Flowers'!!

UNFORTUNATELY- Kim Hyun Joong has been diagnosed with the Swine Flu. May he have a speedy recovery. This on top of Jaebeom's departure from 2PM makes my life sad now.



What does make me happy is Bleach.
Sorry aboutthe creepy picture but I'm in a hurry becaue my parents are mad at me and yelling and this was the only Bleach picture in my pictures that I could find quickly. Anyway, I'm only on episode 58, but it's amazing so far. Byakuya/Ichigo= my OTP

No comments:

Post a Comment