Search This Blog

Support 2PM!

Support 2PM!
Popular Posts Widget

Asian to the Max

Monday, September 7, 2009

Kim Hyun Joong and SHU-I



SHU-I maybe the bomb or they could just bomb and fail miserably, but we'll have to wait until September 11th for their digital single, "BOMB BOMB BOMB." Who came up with this brilliant marketing strategy?

SHU-I will be a 5 member boy band consisting of different talents and traits: Hyungjun(pretty boy), Minho(main vocal), Jinsuk(dancer), Changhyun(charisma), and Insuk(leader).

For the past 2 years, these boys have been training hard under the name of SHU-I (So Hot Union of Idols), and have plans to not only make an impression in Korea, but all throughout Asia.

Their debut track "BOMB BOMB BOMB," is said to be a powerful and fresh new track, inspired by European techniques.

SHU-I will begin their promotional activities mid month. Are you excited about this new group? After all, they are the "So Hot Union of Idols," quite frankly the worst k-pop name ever. Call me Miss Cleo, cause I have a hunch they're going to bomb.

Credit to: allkpop
Now. For ME, I don't know if I'm excited. I kind of am. The Korean industry is spewing so many girl/boy bands right now that it's hard to keep track of them all. I can't help but wonder if maybe something's happened. I don't know.

ANYWHATS. This man over to the left is the leader of the band called Deo Beul E Seo Oh Gong Il (SS501). His name is Kim Hyun Joong. I love his voice and he's ALSO my 3rd top celebrity crush of all time.
1st: (DBSK)Kim Jaejoong- Always and forever.
2nd: (Super Junior)Choi Siwon
3rd: (SS501)Kim Hyun Joong
4th: (2PM)Park Jaebeom
5th: (SHINee) Kim Jonghyun

Anywhats, check out one of Kim Hyun Joong's solo songs. It's called 'Please Be Nice To Me." It's so pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment