Search This Blog

Support 2PM!

Support 2PM!
Popular Posts Widget

Asian to the Max

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Another hand fetish and Super Girl

Victom? Taegoon.
0:34-0:36 was like sex to me. I freaking LOVE his hands. I don't knwo why. Don't ask. And that ring doesn't help. And the dance move where he swings his head at :21/:22 is INCREDIBLE. I guess they don't call him the "Second Rain" for nothing.
(Sidenote: Bi Rain is freaking HUGE is all of Asia. He's best known for his silky voice andamazing dance moves.)




Teehee. Super Junior M's MV release. The note Zhou Mi says at 1:43 makes me giggle and clap like a fangirl. Why? Because.
2:12-2:14 is also my sex. Why? My baby Siwon (green top, black pants. He stands out the most during this move. They put him in the front/middle because he apparently is the best at this move.)



And I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while (like my 2 followers even care.... XD) but for the past 2 days I've had a fever and been pretty sick (I'm home today from school as well...WOOT!) and the other days I was in a bad mood and had to do homework.

AND BLEACH IS AMAZING! I'm almost to episode 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment