Search This Blog

Support 2PM!

Support 2PM!
Popular Posts Widget

Asian to the Max

Thursday, July 30, 2009

The hands of Vincent and Onew (Wrinkly)



Okay. This is Vincent Price. I posted this because I felt that you all needed to see his hands. I think he has pretty hands because I'm a loser like that. AND! It's autographed!!! WOOT WOOT.












This is my love of SHINee, Jonghyun. He's the main vocalist and I adore him so much. <3 Sarang hae yo, Jonghyun oppa!

And of course we have Onew of SHINee. I love him to death and think he's adorable. Also known as Wrinkly.

2 comments:

  1. OH GOD IT'S VINCENT AND WRINKLY IN THE SAME POST WHAT IS THIS IT'S AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmfao Hahahaha XD
    Yeah I had to do it. I was thinking about Vincent and listening to Wrinkly. I had to.

    ReplyDelete